Maximize your talents, resources,
and time. Make the most of every opportunity and achieve
optimal personal and professional satisfaction. The
successor to positive thinking, Optimal Thinking is
the mental tool you need to achieve your ultimate life.
This revolutionary, life-optimizing
book shows you just how simple it is to sweep past the
ordinary and even the extraordinary into the world of
the highest and best. You will never settle for second
You’ll learn how to:
- Ask the best questions and find the best solutions
- Make the most constructive decisions in every situation.
- Maximize your enjoyment of everyday activities.
- Eliminate self-sabotage and experience the full power
of your mind .
- Master disturbing emotions and stop unwanted behaviors.
- Function at your peak in business and personal relationships.
- Bring out the best in others, and much more!
About the Author
ROSALENE GLICKMAN, Ph.D., is a consultant who conducts
seminars regularly and addresses large audiences throughout
the world. She has been honored as Australia’s Most
Successful Woman and voted "Woman of the Year"
for National Business Women’s Week in Hollywood. Dr.
Glickman lives in Los Angeles.